Your support allows us to continue bringing the best in live performing arts to Westchester and other nearby communities and to promote a cultural life that entertains, educates and invigorates. As a not for profit charity, your membership at any level is greatly appreciated.
- Waived ticket handling fee for up to 2 tickets at each performance.
- Recognition in the Emelin Theatre program, Annual Report, and on our website for the qualifying year.
- 4 vouchers for a complimentary beverage for your use throughout the season.
- Complimentary ticket exchange with 48 hours’ notice.
- Lobby display poster of the Emelin performance of your choosing.
- Waived ticket handling fee for up to 4 tickets at each performance.
- 6 vouchers for a complimentary beverage for your use throughout the season.
- Waived ticket handling fee for all tickets at each performance.
- Invitation for you and a guest to a Trustees’ Cocktail Reception.
Benefits valid for 12 months from date of enrollment. For member discounts, book through the box office. The amount of your donation that is deductible for federal tax purposes will be the amount of your contribution in excess of the fair market value of goods or services provided by the Emelin including the amount of any discounts on tickets purchased.
For more information about our membership program, or other ways to give, please contact our Development Department at 914.698.3045 x204, or email Jill Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and print our membership form here.